Halcyon Beginnings

I write, and now it's time to do something with what I've written.

Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Only 1200 characters to write an introduction to myself? How will I ever manage? Hi, I'm David, I like stuff. Well...that was easy.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Of Sequels and Contests

First, the fire and the Fog is now on Goodreads and Smashwords. Check it out. On Smashwords, the book is free (you decide if you want to give me money). So go get it, and pay me either in money or a review.

Also, on Goodreads, there is a contest for a free copy of the book.

Check that out too.

In other news, work on book 2 has begun, and I will start updating this page more frequently with word counts to keep track of my progress.

Today's word count: 277

Not much, but it's a start!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home