Halcyon Beginnings

I write, and now it's time to do something with what I've written.

Name:
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Only 1200 characters to write an introduction to myself? How will I ever manage? Hi, I'm David, I like stuff. Well...that was easy.

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Free Stuff!

Hello!

This is an interim post.  I swear I have two more important, interesting, fulfilling (for me at least) posts on the way.  Two!

For now though, Free stuff!

My debut novel, The Fire and the Fog, is free right now on Kindle.

Get it at https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00GHYJZLS

Or if you're not from Canada, just search The Fire and the Fog in your local amazon...search bar?  I don't really know where I'm going with that one.

Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home